Streets of Rage, Sega’s signature beat ’em up…need I say more? Ask any retro gamer to name their top five favorite beat ’em ups, and one or more of the Streets of Rage titles will make an appearance. To mega-fans of the genre, such as myself, the Streets of Rage trilogy is 16 bit perfection in a cartridge.
On this uber-long episode, I decide to step out of my normal boundaries and cover the very well known franchise, which has been one of my all time favorites since childhood. This is an extra passionate, nostalgia filled edition, so crack your “bare knuckles” and jump into the fray with Sega’s stellar Streets of Rage series. Thanks for watching!
N.A.R.C. Podcast Episode 7 – http://narcpodcast.podomatic.com/entry/2014-04-18T14_39_06-07_00
or the series on iTunes –
WiiGuy’s 8-Bit Stereo – http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVjQehEh2rHbh6lohbZzp8w
Check out Nikola’s channel for awesome stereo versions of NES classics.
Have a retro title that you’d like to see me review or a “bad” game that you’d want to see me give a fair trial on Innocent Until Proven Guilty? Feel free to suggest one in the comments.
As always, thank you for watching. Your support means the world to me:)
Video Rating: / 5
- Retro Mondays – Streets Of Rage Review Totalbiscuit
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Fight Through the Streets of Rage
- DF Retro EX – Streets of Rage 4: The DF Tech Review + Series Retrospective
- Streets Of Rage: The Complete History | RETRO GAMING DOCUMENTARY
- STREETS OF RAGE 4 NEO RETRO RESEÑA
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
- Streets of Rage 4: Five Minutes of Pixel-Art Character Gameplay
- Streets of Rage 4 – Official Retro Reveal Trailer
- ALL – RETRO 16 Bit SECRET BOSSES in Streets of Rage 4 – DLC Mr X Nightmare All New Bosses
- Ein Traum von einem Retro-Prügler | Streets of Rage 4 mit Simon (Komplett)
- Streets of Rage 2 – Retro Roundup!
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Become Rage Masters on Kid Nikki
- Streets of Rage 4 – How To Find The Retro Levels
- Rage Quit – Monopoly Streets | Rooster Teeth
- RETROSPECTER MADE ME RAGE! – Friday Night Funkin' Vs. RetroSpecter PART ONE – HARD (Full Week)
15 thoughts on “Streets of Rage Trilogy – The Best Beat 'Em Ups Of All Time! (Sega Genesis Retro Game Review)”
I always thought Skate said whoop Dee Dee
lmfao I have that EXACT same Sylvania TV in my gaming area. XD
Blaze Doppelgängers are the worst!! I hate them!
The Streets of Rage 1 port for Sega Master System is really good too.
Sor4 has already been out for a year now. Just so you know, it's on the Switch Eshop.
Fem voices i think are Yuzos sister who lead the team and drawing sprites and levels
Bare Knuckle 3 > Streets of Rage 2 > Streets of Rage.
Golden Era of coop games. Me & my older sister would spend hours on these. Best way for a brother & sister to get on after Disney & Power Rangers ?
Bro im 13 and played sor2 with my dad on my md one if my favorite games still
I wonder, do you still own your original copy from that picture?
1.love the dance partys 2.i disagree mike haggar is more manly
If all women are asian men does that mean everybody is gay?
Comments are closed.