Co-Optitude is all about Felicia Day and Ryon Day hilariously playing through the co-op retro games their parents never let them have. This week’s game is Streets of Rage!
What game should they play next? Leave your pick in the comments! And, don’t forget to Share, Like and Subscribe!
Want to play Streets of Rage for yourself? Snag it here: http://amzn.to/1bdrGTT
Subscribe to Geek and Sundry: http://goo.gl/B62jl
Join our community at: http://geekandsundry.com/community
Jason Charles Miller
Video Rating: / 5
- Rage Quit – Monopoly Streets | Rooster Teeth
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Fight Through the Streets of Rage
- Rage Quit – World's Hardest Game | Rooster Teeth
- Rage Quit – The Impossible Game Level Pack: Level 2 | Rooster Teeth
- Retro Mondays – Streets Of Rage Review Totalbiscuit
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
- ANOTHER IMPOSSIBLE GAME – Geometry Dash | Rage Quit
- Rage Quit – QWOP | Rooster Teeth
- Streets Of Rage: The Complete History | RETRO GAMING DOCUMENTARY
- Rage Quit – Hide the Fart | Rooster Teeth
- Rage Quit – Slender | Rooster Teeth
- Fenix Rage – Fast, Challenging, Retro Indie Platformer! (Quick Play)
- Rage Quit – The Unfair Platformer | Rooster Teeth
- DF Retro EX – Streets of Rage 4: The DF Tech Review + Series Retrospective
- A LAS PIÑAS POR LA CALLE| Streets of Rage 3 | Retro Games #19
16 thoughts on “Streets of Rage – Retro Let's Play: Co-Optitude Ep 24”
Streets of Rage 2 was my fav
The one time Felicia wants to skip the back story.
Ryon singing West Side story is perhaps one of the funniest things I've heard
Pretty fun seeing the origin of this series
Say what you want about the first Streets of Rage, but Streets of Rage 2 has one of the greatest video game soundtracks ever
For the record, Shadow of the Beast and Super Turrican were better than anything on consoles.
Amiga represent, etc.
Played this game all the time with my friend growing up. sor 2 and sor 3 were awesome as well.
D'aaw, Vintage shy Ryan is so adorable.
Took them a while to figure out what the A button did xD
This was one of the the first games I've ever completed and it was on an arcade machine. Best 23 coins ever spent 😀
This is literally the only time Felicia skipped the backstory when Ryon wanted it…how the tables have turned XD
This is hilarious – and at the same time it's totally painful how bad they are at it, lol! You need to play Streets of Rage 2!
ryon became a computer programmer(?) and felicia was had double majors, maybe their mother was right all along
Jesus, look at Ryon being quiet and behaving himself… Unsettling.
And now… for inspirational quotes.
"I want the PIPE!!"
:') I cri evrityem.
Hah!!! "Try not to use profanity"
Oh how things changed.
Comments are closed.