Streets of Rage 4 comes loaded with a ton of retro options, so you’re probably hoping for some retro levels too. Well, they’re there, but there’s a trick to finding them…
Video Rating: / 5
- ALL – RETRO 16 Bit SECRET BOSSES in Streets of Rage 4 – DLC Mr X Nightmare All New Bosses
- Streets of Rage 4 – ALL SECRET LEVELS / How to Unlock All Secret Stages – Easter Eggs Bosses
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Fight Through the Streets of Rage
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
- Streets of Rage Trilogy – The Best Beat 'Em Ups Of All Time! (Sega Genesis Retro Game Review)
- Streets of Rage 4 – Official Retro Reveal Trailer
- DF Retro EX – Streets of Rage 4: The DF Tech Review + Series Retrospective
- Retro Mondays – Streets Of Rage Review Totalbiscuit
- Streets of Rage 4: Five Minutes of Pixel-Art Character Gameplay
- Streets of Rage – Retro Let's Play: Co-Optitude Ep 24
- Streets Of Rage: The Complete History | RETRO GAMING DOCUMENTARY
- RAGE – Official Movie Sountrack – [Full Album]
- Streets of Rage 2 – Retro Roundup!
- Rage Quit – Monopoly Streets | Rooster Teeth
- SRS Retro – Miss The Rage (Remix) [Official Audio]
11 thoughts on “Streets of Rage 4 – How To Find The Retro Levels”
Mr.X final battle was difficult at times, avoiding his bullets was hard and he did take a chunk of your HP if he hits you with the gun itself. But Zamza was always a lot tougher, especially when he would counter most of your jump attacks. I could only ever defeat him on hard mode with Skate and Blaze, using their backflip moves. Great game, would love to see a full stage from the classics remade in the art style of this one.
Dang all secrets revealed when the game came out
I have two questions…
1. Do you get to play the retro levels leading up the boss or just the bosses?
2. Once unlocked, can you access them at any time from the menu or do you have to go through that process every time to reach it?
More like secret bosses ghen levels lol
what track is start at 0:30 ?
Streets of Rage 5
Street of rage 5
On stage select level 1 the streets, anybody know if the muffled song playing in the background is a real song?
If they put this kind of secret stuff in TMNT Shredders Revenge… omg
Man bless bmx he’s on life support
Can this be adjusted in the graphics option? I'd like to play the whole game in this style.
Comments are closed.