Check out five minutes of gameplay from Streets of Rage 4, the highly anticipated throwback side-scrolling beat-’em-up that’s coming soon for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch. This video shows off retro pixel-art character skins as well as the retro soundtrack option.
- Streets of Rage 4 – Official Retro Reveal Trailer
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
- Retro Mondays – Streets Of Rage Review Totalbiscuit
- STREETS OF RAGE 4 NEO RETRO RESEÑA
- Streets of Rage Trilogy – The Best Beat 'Em Ups Of All Time! (Sega Genesis Retro Game Review)
- Streets of Rage 4: Retro Character Reaction
- Rage Quit – Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved | Rooster Teeth
- 베어 너클 4, Streets of Rage 4, Retro BOSS FIGHT, Blaze, Stage 2, POLICE PRECINCT, Hard Difficulty 4K
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Fight Through the Streets of Rage
- Ein Traum von einem Retro-Prügler | Streets of Rage 4 mit Simon (Komplett)
- RAGE – Official Movie Sountrack – [Full Album]
- Streets Of Rage: The Complete History | RETRO GAMING DOCUMENTARY
- RIVER CITY GIRLS – Even Better Than Streets of Rage 4 !? – Retro Gaming History
- Streets of Rage 4 – How To Find The Retro Levels
- Rage Quit – Minecraft | Rooster Teeth
10 thoughts on “Streets of Rage 4: Five Minutes of Pixel-Art Character Gameplay”
They should do maximum carnage like this just saying
wouaouhhh la version pixel art est largement mieux et surtout plus belle !!!
I wish the enemies were sprited too….it's so jarring having it mixed like that
Já começaram a cagar com o game!
I loved !
I'm ao.glad they brought this series back. It's so long. 26 years… too long.
ok im Buying it !!!
So here's the sound ratatata