Rocky is a fighting video game released in 2002 by Rage Software. The game is based on the Rocky movies.
In the game the player controls Rocky Balboa on his journey from a club fighter, facing opponents like Spider Rico, until his championship bout against Apollo Creed and beyond. The game sticks closely to the movies with all characters being at least mentioned in the movies.
One of my favorite movie tie in games and a really good boxing game.
Full game including intro & ending.
Video Rating: / 5
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
- DF Retro EX – Streets of Rage 4: The DF Tech Review + Series Retrospective
- Streets of Rage 4 – Official Retro Reveal Trailer
- Back To The Future (NES, PS3) – Retro Game Rage
- Cutthroat Island (Sega Genesis) – Retro Game Rage
- Why is the Java vs. Bedrock debate so angry? | Rage Switch
- ANOTHER IMPOSSIBLE GAME – Geometry Dash | Rage Quit
- Streets of Rage 4 – ALL SECRET LEVELS / How to Unlock All Secret Stages – Easter Eggs Bosses
- This gun make people wanna rage quit\ cod mobile
- Fenix Rage – Fast, Challenging, Retro Indie Platformer! (Quick Play)
- Streets of Rage – Retro Let's Play: Co-Optitude Ep 24
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Fight Through the Streets of Rage
- Streets of Rage Trilogy – The Best Beat 'Em Ups Of All Time! (Sega Genesis Retro Game Review)
- Retro Mondays – Streets Of Rage Review Totalbiscuit
- ELDEN RING BOSS GUIDES: How To Easily Kill Rennala Queen of the Full Moon!
16 thoughts on “Rocky – Xbox Game – Full Longplay – Rage 2002”
Man, I never never figured out the stamina mini game. I'm playing it now and I still can't figure it out after all these years.
Wow you beat this game fast how many times have you beaten it I only beat it 5 times I hate the save by the bell rule though it really takes up time
Oh I see you didn't beat It I was going to say but why does it say full longplay then
Lo tengo el juego en mi teléfono y lo juego sin entrenar
Who are that FUCKING Guy Simms???
He is a FUCKING Nobody invincible. I CANNOT finsish this game since 2013 by this FUCKING ASSHOLE. Really I hate both (the Guy and game) A LOT!!!
It's funny how they end the KO count and continue if the downed fighter starts to move at all. Referee: "He's alive. Fight On!!" Trainer: "But his brains are seeping out of his nose and his eyes are swollen shut!" Referee: "He moved! I said Fight On!!!"
This is still aan amazing game and the movie was also good ??
they so need too make a new rocky game for 2020
Will you do bring a RockyBaoa boa please please please Siri
Which of the Rocky characters look better in the American trunks?
Why is your ending sad
I remember playing this video game on my father's PS2 all the time I saw him. This was one of the best games he had. He really did love Rocky Balboa movies. I really love playing this game but truly I never knew it existed until I saw it on his PS2 when I saw him. if I did I probably would have gotten it for my GameCube during my childhood. It would have been magnificent to play my own Rocky Balboa video game.
Comments are closed.