Greenman Gaming Link – http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=2283-5d2ea6&tap_s=6586-4b38de
If the link is not visible use this condensed link below
link is in Youtube banner on Youtube home page
Worth A Buy Group
Worth A Buy Curator
Video Rating: / 5
- Fenix Rage – Fast, Challenging, Retro Indie Platformer! (Quick Play)
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
- JELLY BOWSER RAGE QUIT!!! | Jelly Mario Bros #2
- BACON HAIR MAKES the ENTIRE SERVER RAGE QUIT Roblox Jailbreak
- Ein Traum von einem Retro-Prügler | Streets of Rage 4 mit Simon (Komplett)
- Making people RAGE QUIT in creative fill…
-  Retro Jason RAGE!!! (Let's Play Friday The 13th The Game)
- RAGE – Official Movie Sountrack – [Full Album]
- Funniest Gamer RAGE QUIT Compilation! #10
- Extreme Rage!! ALL YOU DO IS RETRO!! Gears of War 3 Rage
- Nightcrawler – Blood Rage
- Funniest Gamer RAGE QUIT Compilation! LOL – Part 7
- Rage quitting Super Metroid in 1994 – My Retro Life
- (PRE-COVID-19 ERA) AFTV RAGE MOMENTS #AFTV #RETRO
- Rage quit (snuck on the game)
13 thoughts on “Rage Retro Review – Worthabuy?”
My dad was so excited for this game. Right After crysis. He died though. Nice to watch this review of it. Not as spectacular as it was hyped up to be.
so basically … it's shite, mates… pure D shite…
is this game open world or RPG type ?
This Video Game "Critic" sucks and can barely understand him and drones on.????
I loved the game back in the day on Xbox 360.
The story was way too short and it was also just terrible – the ending must be the worst ending ever.
But the gameplay felt really fresh and new and the world is amazing.
Sounds like America/Britain today. Also, story isn’t really id’s thing. love doom, but story?
Level design is among the best I've seen, Destiny 2 level (the highest there is), Gameplay too, Rage 2 is BS I loath that one
I know Mack likes the gunplay, but I look at it and really dislike it. It looks so…off-putting
I’m an old man and I don’t care if a game review is years old. It’s all new to me and old games are cheap. I don’t think I care about this one tho lol
I thought this game was great
I bought this at Gamestop years ago for $0.01. Yes one penny! Definitely worth a buy for a penny, ha!
Feels like a generic metro/mad max mashup. Not bad just doing the linearity in an unintuitive way. Not every game needs to be open world but if you do decide on sprawling segments it should really have more going for it so the gameplay loop is well rounded. This is just too much of the mundane and not even the best fps gameplay can make up for fetch quests, and cyclic progression.
rage not ridge my guy
Comments are closed.