Use my code MYRETROLIFE to get off your delicious, healthy Magic Spoon cereal by clicking this link: https://magicspoon.thld.co/myretrolife_0622
During my first complete play-through of Super Metroid in 1994, one particular boss fight pushed me over the edge.
Discord Invite – https://discord.gg/haPfNGWm5K
Facebook – http://facebook.com/myretrolifeshow
Instagram – http://instagram.com/myretrolifeshow
Twitter – @myretrolifeshow
Patreon – http://patreon.com/myretrolife
Thanks for watching!
Rage quitting Super Metroid in 1994 – My Retro Life
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Fight Through the Streets of Rage
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Become Rage Masters on Kid Nikki
- Morgan Willis – Rage
- Streets Of Rage: The Complete History | RETRO GAMING DOCUMENTARY
- Nightcrawler – Blood Rage
- Tonebox & Lucy in Disguise – Road Rage
- [RETRO] O DIA QUE EU QUEBREI MEU GESSO DANDO RAGE
- I Stream Sniped Until He Rage Quit…
- Streets of Rage Trilogy – The Best Beat 'Em Ups Of All Time! (Sega Genesis Retro Game Review)
- RETROSPECTER MADE ME RAGE! – Friday Night Funkin' Vs. RetroSpecter PART ONE – HARD (Full Week)
- Fenix Rage – Fast, Challenging, Retro Indie Platformer! (Quick Play)
- BACON HAIR MAKES the ENTIRE SERVER RAGE QUIT Roblox Jailbreak
- Funniest Warzone RAGE Moments
- Ein Traum von einem Retro-Prügler | Streets of Rage 4 mit Simon (Komplett)
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
10 thoughts on “Rage quitting Super Metroid in 1994 – My Retro Life”
Ninja Gaiden 1 used to make me rage cry.
Awesome trip down memory lane!!
Man… Kids who grow up on next gen VR are gonna REALLY be nostalgic. Nice video dude.
The Earthbound waterfall got me good. There are a couple other experiences on the tip of my tongue…
Part of my childhood is playing Super Metroid. It was so fun back then.
I remember not being able to locate the power bomb and told my brother's friend I felt like giving up then he told me to keep looking and never give up! So glad he did cause damn Super Metroid became one of my favorite games ever.
One of my favourite games of all time, still have my copy…
Me who gets early plasma beam. And defeats crocomire with one hit.
Your episodes should be in Netflix or something. Nothing like this channel
Mine was Draygon, he made me soo angry. It took me forever trying to figure out how to beat him.
This story about my face-off with a Super Metroid boss STILL gives me a little PTSD! Ever encounter a Boss Fight in a video game that you just couldn't win? Let me know in the comments. Thanks guys!
ALSO – I really did enjoy the product from the sponsor of this video. Very yummy for healthy cereal. If you're going to purchase some Magic Spoon, be sure to use my code MYRETROLIFE to get $5 off your delicious, healthy Magic Spoon cereal by clicking this link: https://magicspoon.thld.co/myretrolife_0622