Special thanks to our sponsor this week, HelloFresh! Use code RETROREPLAY10 to get 10 free meals including shipping with HelloFresh! https://bit.ly/2tUcli0 Purchase required. AHHHHHHHH! This week Nolan North and Troy Baker try to stay calm as they take on their evil foes, who for some reason can’t die in the 1986 NES classic Kid Niki! Watch as Nolan goes insane and Troy relives his childhood. Get ready. This is RETRO REPLAY.
Support the channel: https://www.youtube.com/retroreplay/join
Join Rooster Teeth’s “First” membership and get access to our episodes 24 hours early: https://roosterteeth.com/series/retro-replay?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=D_FE_Paid_Series&utm_term=Retro_Replay&utm_content=Retro%20Replay%20YT
Listen to our podcast – https://retro-replay.simplecast.com/
Check out the RETRO REPLAY website and sign up for our newsletter. https://retroreplayshow.com/
Follow Nolan North:
Follow Troy Baker
Follow Retro Replay
Video Rating: / 5
- Nolan North and Troy Baker Fight Through the Streets of Rage
- Streets of Rage Trilogy – The Best Beat 'Em Ups Of All Time! (Sega Genesis Retro Game Review)
- [RETRO] O DIA QUE EU QUEBREI MEU GESSO DANDO RAGE
- Rage Quit – Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved | Rooster Teeth
- Morgan Willis – Rage
- Nightcrawler – Blood Rage
- Tonebox & Lucy in Disguise – Road Rage
- SRS Retro – Miss The Rage (Remix) [Official Audio]
- Streets of Rage – Retro Let's Play: Co-Optitude Ep 24
- RETROSPECTER MADE ME RAGE! – Friday Night Funkin' Vs. RetroSpecter PART ONE – HARD (Full Week)
- Streets of Rage 4 – How To Find The Retro Levels
- DF Retro EX – Streets of Rage 4: The DF Tech Review + Series Retrospective
- Streets of Rage 4 – Retro Reveal
- Rage quitting Super Metroid in 1994 – My Retro Life
- Streets Of Rage: The Complete History | RETRO GAMING DOCUMENTARY
14 thoughts on “Nolan North and Troy Baker Become Rage Masters on Kid Nikki”
Jesus guys! I have to catch up. I just watched this. Gotta say, it's one of the best episodes ever. Lmao all the way. Really inmersive too. My heart was pounding at 21:33. I really love your videos but this one, i'll just say…it's been a long time. Just awesome. Cheers. Ps: how can i get a shout out?! I would lose my fu#&ing mind…
Mittens timestamp 24:32
What to play next …. Earthbound
Uncle Noly that was the perfect screaming of "Fuck" I think I've ever heard. I would have loved to have seen you guys beat this game. I love you guys so much. Stay strong. FUCK CANCER!
Retro Replay And The Collective Demise of Sanity
"..And then he's like, 'Aw, I'll put this away!', and then you'd step into it– FUCK!!"
Might be the hardest and most staccato laugh I've had in Level 2 of this show, holy moses~
I.. uh… will never be able to forget this… musc? >.<
I legit felt like I was the shit when Troy said, “Looking snazzy”
13:46 why did I actually blush at this? ?
You're killing all the Critical Role fans with all your "It's been a while" s ??
One of the best episodes to go back to and laugh my ass off. Man, can’t believe this was earlier this year. The chemistry between Nolan and Troy made every Thursday something to look forward to. Hope he comes back some time in the future. Come on you fucks, make amends and play some games together again! ❤️
omg that episode is an emotional roller coaster
Comments are closed.