Let’s Play Friday The 13th The Game! Jason Voorhees returns to summer camp to scare the counselors once again! Can the counselors escape by car, alert the police, or summon Tommy Jarvis in time to save themselves? Can they even figure out how to stop Jason Voorhees? Will they figure out the secret of Pamela Voorhees’s sweater? Or will they be meet their ends in creative and terrifying ways? Watch and subscribe to find out!
Subscribe for more: https://www.youtube.com/c/GhostWolfGamesLP?sub_confirmation=1
Nitz’s Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RyokuSensei
Crit’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/CriticalHat
Channel T-Shirts and More: https://teespring.com/stores/ghostwolfgames
Intro Wolf drawn by Amanda Piel (aka Ivory Owl) by Commission/Fanart http://amandapiel.com/
Outro Avatar drawn by Defaeco http://deffaeco.tumblr.com/
Outro Music by Chris Geddes (aka ZeeCount) by Commission https://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisGeddesMusic
- RETRO JASON RAGE (Friday The 13th Game)
- Salty Moments, Rage Quits, and Fails in Smash 4
- Funniest Warzone RAGE Moments
- Modded Retro Lancer on Gears of War 3 (Hilarious Rage!)
- RANKED RETRO RAGE! (Gears of War 3) TDM on The Slab Gameplay With Facecam!
- Fenix Rage – Fast, Challenging, Retro Indie Platformer! (Quick Play)
- Streets of Rage – Retro Let's Play: Co-Optitude Ep 24
- RETROSPECTER MADE ME RAGE! – Friday Night Funkin' Vs. RetroSpecter PART ONE – HARD (Full Week)
- They Made Me RAGEQUIT The Game! | Among Us
- Is This Real? – Retro Rage Clips Ep.01 (Artosis Clips)
- Apparently I Make People Rage Quit Apex Legends #Shorts
- RETRO FILLS ME WITH RAGE!!! | Friday Night Funkin [Vs. RetroSpecter PART ONE]
- I Stream Sniped Until He Rage Quit…
- RIVER CITY GIRLS – Even Better Than Streets of Rage 4 !? – Retro Gaming History
- Rage Retro Review – Worthabuy?
10 thoughts on “ Retro Jason RAGE!!! (Let's Play Friday The 13th The Game)”
hope you start a new season on 7 days to die alpha 16 is out and has power generators lights traps and new zombies/zombie modals with sleeping zombies
Despite the fact that Jenny is a 'weaker' character, I've noticed that you usually manage to escape when playing as her
Jenny isn't a "weaker" character, even though she doesn't require any levels to be unlocked. She just doesn't have that great of "team" stats. She is meant more survival, much like Tiffany, except Jenny doesn't have that great of stamina to relay parts.
nitz with the fan jokes lol
Hey ghost all you need to disarm a trap just crouch down and press e
What achievement was he talking about with Tiffany?
Lol my profile picture is part 3 jason.
you are the unlucky guy because you never get pocket knives
your technique is good but don't play as jenny or Vanessa because this two are weakest counsellor
Comments are closed.